• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

comments? sugestions? Side inlet...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ws6fire

Registered
Something I havn't seen yet is the radiator mounted on the side of the case. In this pic I'm not sure where everything will go yet but know if I put the radiator here I'll need to cut a hole at the frount and slide it into the dead space behind the frount cover. I might put the water tank to the left (in the pic) of the rad and the pump in the drive bays.
If anyone has any comments, suggestions, views or gripes please let me know, I want to only do this once. (at lease untill next year)
MVC-005S.JPG
Yes, it's aluminum and I havn't cut the pipes down yet.

amd 2100+ (slightly clocked to a 2200+ 1.81GHz)
ATI AIW 9700pro
both will be watercooled.

bigben2k

The side thing's been done, so has the top, bottom, back, etc...

Your aluminium rad will force you to use a good corrosion inhibitor. You could switch to a copper/brass heatercore, to minimize corrosion.

That rad is pretty big, but it looks like you could make it fit.

OP
ws6fire

ws6fire

Registered
I'd loose two or three bays and I've got an antec solution series case (here) and don't want to mess up the top, my wife likes it. :) That'll turn more than half the top into fins that could easly get messed up by just one beer set on top.