• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Completely Pointless Game

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CaTfOoD

http://www.holdthebutton.com

All you have to do in this game is hold a button. The top score is 5 days. I was thinking...someone here at OC should be able to beat this by sticking something on their mouse and having this open on a folding rig or something. Its completely useless, but if you have stupid friends like I do, it could make good bragging rights!

Malpine Walis

Disabled
Yes, that was mind numbingly stupid. I an thinking that I could put a paperweight on my laptop and take the new top score to staggering levels, like a month or so.

deRusett

I got over 8 hours when I found that site a long while ago,

I put my mouse upside down on a pair of nail clippers while I went to work :D

JDXNC

This was posted a while back and the record was higher then, I found out how to cheat on it in IE, click and hold your left mouse button, then right click at the same time, a munu will pop up, don't move your mouse from the button and release the buttons... wolla, you are perma clicked :D, till you click one of the mouse buttons again :p

Here's my time from a while back :clap:

Attachments

• button.jpg
    button.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 119

radium

It's easy to do, you don't even need a weight, click and hold with left, then click with right, then release left. You can leave it alone. My record was 6 days on vacation.

Leviathan41

JDXNC said:
This was posted a while back and the record was higher then, I found out how to cheat on it in IE, click and hold your left mouse button, then right click at the same time, a munu will pop up, don't move your mouse from the button and release the buttons... wolla, you are perma clicked :D, till you click one of the mouse buttons again :p

Here's my time from a while back :clap:

Works with firefox too, as long as the window has focus, you can leave it as long as you want. Someone fix it up on your folding rig lol!