• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CompUSA has the LianLI PC-60

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

arch5

I went to my local CompUSA and they had the PC-60! I was pretty impressed. They didn't have it on display so I got the hardware manager and told him that they'd probably sell'em pretty quick once they pulled one out of the box.

If you want to see what one looks like in person go by your local store. They may have it.:) It is boxed in Lian-Li's new distributer's box and I can't remember the name though.

I think they had it for $164 too.

Hope this helps someone.

whick compusa are you talking aobut anyway?

I'm sure its the one right down the street from you in...
Oklahoma City.

Say hi to my friend Officer Woods of the 'Brooklyn' NYPD.
I'm sure you know him:)

I saw one in my CompUSA store about 2 months ago and asked about it and they said it was on display but not for sale. Then the guy said "I'll bet you wish you had one" and he was kinda mean about it, and I said "Oh yeah, I sure do"...and I left. My friend that was with me was cracking up the whole way out the door. The funny thing is that I have a Lian Li PC-65USB. I just don't mess with those store computer people. :)

hope they get some around here. could use a new case. was compusa selling with or w/o a power supply?

Yeah Compusa is starting to carry more "Newer" stuff... To tell you the truth I think they did it because they where loseing sells... Because they Now sell Amd and Intel Cpu's and a Ausus Motherboard...werid... But nevertheless sounds good.

But still they need to be more competative with prices. Everything is sold for MSRP. No one buys at retail price. The only time I go there is when I want it now or emergency. My local Compusa in NYC does not carry DDR ram yet or I haven't see them there. But I must admit on sale, sometimes they have it for a good price. They need to improveon the selection. I still like going there to browse for bargins. Saw a UPS 500watt for 50 bucks and I didnt buy. So stupid now that i think about it.

NeoJapKid said:
But still they need to be more competative with prices. Everything is sold for MSRP. No one buys at retail price. The only time I go there is when I want it now or emergency. My local Compusa in NYC does not carry DDR ram yet or I haven't see them there. But I must admit on sale, sometimes they have it for a good price. They need to improveon the selection. I still like going there to browse for bargins. Saw a UPS 500watt for 50 bucks and I didnt buy. So stupid now that i think about it.

I agree with you.. I'm only going to buy my Amd 1.2 Ghz Duron their because I need it right then and their...allthough I think I saw a Athlon..forgot the speed.. But their prices are nice when they have a sell..

arch5 said:
I went to my local CompUSA and they had the PC-60! I was pretty impressed. They didn't have it on display so I got the hardware manager and told him that they'd probably sell'em pretty quick once they pulled one out of the box.

If you want to see what one looks like in person go by your local store. They may have it.:) It is boxed in Lian-Li's new distributer's box and I can't remember the name though.

I think they had it for $164 too.

Hope this helps someone.
gotta pic of that? i dont have a local compusa around me, but i would like to see it.:D

Back