• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Computer Problem Help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

customrig

I am building my dads computer and I am not getting a signal from the moniter. I have tried two diff power supplies, two different motherboards, two different cpus, two different video cards. So what could possibly be the problem that I am not getting a signal on my moniter. By the way on all the testing configuration I used only a video card, cpu and ram if that could be the problem. Please Help!

Thanks

Cerial_Killer

Registered
Just for sakes take out the cmos battery and put it back in and see what happens. I have messed with mine before and went to turn it back on and got nothing. Pulled the battery and put back in and it worked fine. Cant hurt at this point any ways.

Good Luck

Darkpie

WEll HUMMM

Dude I am a A+ Student and form what i know you did every thing right in troubleshooting. So it must be one of thoes wearid problem of the unexplained. Try the CMOS battery things it might work. Good luck Dude.

Dsherm112

Make sure the ram works, is seated properly and if you only have 1 piece is in the #1 slot.