• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

compuwife

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
S

Sam

I was giving you Overclocking people here first dibs on a limited supply. I have always enjoyed this site and as far as I know I am the only person selling Silver coldplates. Sorry if you found my offer intrusive, but I was just trying to be thoughtful.

Bender

Mysteriously Changing Senior
In Thelemac's Basement Eating the Chickens
You should have put this post in the classified adds. O/C has been cracking down on misplaced posts lately. Just be thankful the wrath of Shadow will not be upon you (hees out of town) [img="[URL]http://forums.overclockers.ws/forums/Public/Images/Default/E28.gif[/URL]"]

OP
S

Sam

I meant to hit Reply and not start a new thread. And I contemplated putting the original post in the classified section, but due to being Unique I didnt think anyone would care. I like Shadow and I have discussed a few thought with him privatly and if he feels like pulling my posts so be it, I am humbly sorry for posting it in the wrong section.

W

William

its ok sam, no biggie. I would post in the classifieds section though.