• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Conflicts with HWINFO64 and Corsair Link 4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hydroracer_99m

Registered
Hello all,

I'm running in to issues trying to monitor my system with both HWINFO64 and Corsair Link 4 at the same time, using Link since I have an H110iGT and HX1000i. I can't get Corsair Link 4 to run whilee HWINFO is running, if I can get the window open then it just stops responding and has to be closed. This wouldn't bother me too much, but when it closes it reverts the waterblock's LED to a temperature-reactive mode, and I want it to stay a certain color. Everything is fine if I close HWINFO, but I have a lot of monitoring going on through that software and want to keep that. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks.

ATMINSIDE

Sim Racing Aficionado Co-Owner
Tried replacing HWINFO64 with another software like HWMonitor?
What functionality does it have which you can't get from Corsair Link 4?

OP
hydroracer_99m

hydroracer_99m

Registered
The main reason I use HWINFO64 so heavily is for the more extensive sensor detection and monitoring than I have found with any other program, and also the support for status bar sensor readouts. The latter was the main reason, other programs just don't give the same flexibility there.

OP
hydroracer_99m

hydroracer_99m

Registered
Yes that's what I mean, I have a good 17 readouts present from MSI Afterburner and HWINFO64 combined. HWINFO allows me to have readouts there that I haven't found support for in any other program.

OP
hydroracer_99m

hydroracer_99m

Registered
I have worked with OHM, and I haven't found it to be as versatile or feature rich so I stopped using it.