• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congrats to Harvey and Gary on entering the top 1000 overall!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KenCo

Congrats to Harvey and Gary on entering the top 1000 over-all!!!

Congratulations guys!!! Great achievement!!!

Last edited:

Cuper

Congrats guys!!!! Wow, wish I could do that before Phase 1 ends!!! Oh well, time to wait till 2:)

Greg M

Way to go, guys! You'll start cutting through some folks in a hurry and then you'll get into the 800's and things will slow down again.

Cuper

Nice purchase!!! I am thinking of upgrading a couple of rigs too:)

Yodums

Technology hasn't advanced so much over the past year. The A7M266 being 2 years old and still can be bought and used with the current XP's is pretty amazing. Unforunately the A7M266 I had from hallen died from a watercooling accident. The board was alright, I found it a bit buggy though.

papounet

I am glad that both Harvey and Gary were promoted to that selected group as a few cheaters were removed. I expect a few more move up as accounts are cleaned-up.
Keep on the straight good work, guys.

deez

great job guys

does everybody realize that it takes almost 3200 WU's to make the top 100 on our team and almost 23,000 to make it into the top 10

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
tks guys!! i'm sorry i didn't reply this thread earlier and actually i didn't stop by the forum the past few days. yeah, it's very very unusual for me as most of you know i'll be here everyday!

Top 1000 is my all time personal goal. really happy i finally make it.

however, due to all other real life matters (some good some bad), i've been feeling a bit tired lately. especially maintining all those machines make me getting a bit tired of it...... i guess i'm going through those "tired-of-seti-sytom" as many of you had felt before. i've never feel that before till now. hit both of my long term goal: pass hallen (but soon he'll pass me back!) and top 1000 user worldwide. it's time for me to take a step back i guess..........

on the good side, i've been doing some research/planning for my new toy that will be arriving before tksgiving. been drooling all over for it!! can't wait any longer!! and when it comes, i guess i'll have even less time and especially $$ for seti......

tks again to the all the congrats and helps that made me all the way up to the top guys/gals!!!

Lorixnt2

Registered
LandShark said:

Top 1000 is my all time personal goal. really happy i finally make it.

however, due to all other real life matters (some good some bad), i've been feeling a bit tired lately. especially maintining all those machines make me getting a bit tired of it...... i guess i'm going through those "tired-of-seti-sytom" as many of you had felt before. i've never feel that before till now. hit both of my long term goal: pass hallen (but soon he'll pass me back!) and top 1000 user worldwide. it's time for me to take a step back i guess..........
tks again to the all the congrats and helps that made me all the way up to the top guys/gals!!!

Congrats guys I will never get there. I can understand Landshark. GF here promised at 25000 she will cut the cables :(.
Nothing else luckily... for now:burn:. After that I will go on with a couple of WUs/day with my private personal box till the end of SETI1.;)