• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congratulations to HayesK.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
HayesK recently hit the 3 billion point mark. Very big achievement. Please reach out and congratulate him.
3,000,000,000 points. Looks big for sure.

Hayes has 3 billion problems but folding ain't one.

What other things can we mix in from pop culture to this momentus occasion?

Awesome Work HayesK. Wish I knew how to make a meme, but here is a thumbs up smiley guy --->:thup:

Thanks everyone. According to my notes, I first started folding April 28, 2006, as part of the ChasR army, and began folding on my own as HayesK on October 11, 2008.

My folding to date has been in memory of ChasR's sister Catherine. Going forward, my folding will be dedicated to my Father, who passed away Saturday, May 14, peacefully at home under Hospice care. He had been battling cancer the past few months.

Thank you for your dedication to this project. It is only a matter of time that our efforts help those in the scientific community find the cures so that the loved ones of others will be cancer free.

I am sorry to hear of your recent loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Back