• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Consensus: NF2 Memory

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lumen

Right now im looking at getting the Epox EP-8RDA+, which supports 3 x DDR SDRAM PC3200, 3GB max.

Q.
What would be better 2 sticks of Corsair xms PC3200 256mb or
2 sticks of 512mb?

Q.
If it says it supports pc3200 is there any point in gettin 3500?

I would say so. Even if it only says it supports a certain speed, that doesn't mean it can't run higher.

What's OCing all about anyway :)

Plus you would be alittle more future proof with the faster product now.

More is probably better in this case as far as amount of memory and speed. Dual DDR is supposed to give more bandwidth with two sticks, so two sticks of 512 meg oughtta be VERY good.

I'm also keeping an eye out for this board, and after a few people get it and it proves itself, I will probably buy it. Epox has been very good to me. :D

Kosmic1 said:
More is probably better in this case as far as amount of memory and speed. Dual DDR is supposed to give more bandwidth with two sticks, so two sticks of 512 meg oughtta be VERY good.

I'm also keeping an eye out for this board, and after a few people get it and it proves itself, I will probably buy it. Epox has been very good to me. :D
im not too worried about it, just probably wait for a review or two.:)

Back