• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CONTEST: week 4 is now here!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
That's right WEEK FOUR of the www.overclockers.com Team 32 Folding Contest is underway.

This weeks prizes will be:

Prize/Donated By

1.2 duron--SpeeDj
Alpha 8045-- Skip
Dxr3 Creative DVD decoder card--Portorck
1 80mm OC Fan Grill --64thunderbolt
Dual Blue Cold Cathodes-- www.kdcomputers.com

NOTE: before this week is over, please email your shipping info to [email protected] . Please do this so that we can ensure we have shipping info before the time to ship. If you have already sent in your shipping info, no need to do this again:)

SIGNUP IS STILL OPEN: If you are yet to signup then please do so ASAP :)!!! The signup thread can be located -=|HERE|=-.

AND THE WINNER IS:HiProfil

FOLD ON
NAS

Last edited:
Jeez, SpeeDj you seem to have an unlimited supply of Duron's to throw around :D Thanks for donating so much to the contest.

NAS, how are the weekly winners being picked?

Gnerma said:
Jeez, SpeeDj you seem to have an unlimited supply of Duron's to throw around :D

64thunderbolt seems to have an endless supply of fan grills too.
(don't get me wrong, i would love to get one of them)

i can't belive were on week 4 already, it doesn't seem like the contest has been going that long :eek:

oh yeah, does anyone know how much team 32's production has gone up since the contest started? i'm just curious.

you get everything listed for the week, it is a bundle! we are trying to make the bundles a little better each time, but it is getting harder.. lol :)

FOLD ON
NAS

I was scanning the Statsman site and was wondering what's the deal with teams spiking in unison? 9/18 (18:00) and 9/27 (0:00) most notable recent changes. Do the spikes represent a backlog of WUs (due to a downed server?) being logged at one time, or is there something else going on?

Ps. I mailed my shipping info a while back and got a "on vacation" response. We cool or do I have to resubmit?

the vacation response was just a way of indicating that NAS received your e-mail - so you're fine - sit back, relax, have a drink if you like :D

64thunderbolt makes the fan grills himself with a water-jet cutting thingmy - click the link and see

Rich

Tinker, yes that just means the Ponde Group ( the team at Stanford responsible for the F@H project ) are messing around on the back end / or theres a downed server etc. It happens kind of a lot actually.

MajinSSJVegetto said:
This contest is so great...
I only had 10 points before the contest started.

I now have 40 and going up!

i havn't checked my score in about a week, it's kinda discouraging. i can't move up anymore, i'm stuck in the 500-480 zone. i need more power :(

(that's one of the reasons i entered this contest, the grand prize would surely shoot me up to at least #350 i hope :D )

It's all about giving to the community, I don't mind giving it back to you guys, because I know if I need it you guys are right there to give it back :)

J :cool:

I never got a response to my e-mail... does this mean that you don't have my shipping address ???

great prizes btw!!!:D

funkdamonkman said:
I never got a response to my e-mail... does this mean that you don't have my shipping address ???

if you sent your address in very early in the contest and you didn't get a response no worries, i hadn't set that up yet:) i got yours though;)

FOLD ON
NAS

yay! I hope I win something... :D

I can [color=ff9000]Guarantee[/color] that anything I got would be folding :D ;) :p

Back