• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CONTEST: week 7 notes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
This weeks prizes will be:

Prize/Donated By

Vantec PSU 420 Wat-- www.kdcomputers.com these things are sweet :)
Chenming 601B Black Server Case-- www.kdcomputers.com
Duron 950-- Malpine
Thermaltake Memory Heatsink-- Robjustice
Swiftech MCXC370-- Belorsch

The winner will be posted shortly:)

AND THE WINNER IS: CaptnBackfire05
FOLD ON
NAS

Last edited:

john240sx

do people have alergies to Durons or something? lol

send them my way, so far i have had good luck with overclocking them :) (i have my old ANDA duron 750 at 800Mhz (133X6) and it runs great. i have had that chip upto 1.13Ghz (133X8.5) stable)

anyway, good luck everyone :D

skou

Ya know, last month there were about 17 million people saying ,

Who is it

I won

Nas, have my addy?

where is everybody

steve

john240sx

after 7 weeks everyone either knows where to look or learned some patience (not much but i have learned a little :p ) and it's pretty much too late for address's.

NedClocker

john240sx said:
do people have alergies to Durons or something? lol

send them my way, so far i have had good luck with overclocking them :) (i have my old ANDA duron 750 at 800Mhz (133X6) and it runs great. i have had that chip upto 1.13Ghz (133X8.5) stable)

anyway, good luck everyone :D

LOL. They are affordable!!! :D

CharlesHF

See, I really won all the past weeks, but as soon as NAS pulls my name out of the hat, he laughs manically, pulls out his lighter, and my names goes up in a ball of flame. ;)

RoadWarrior

Walaka, you might get away with it, it's not one of those treble wide ones with multiply redundant PSUs and drive arrays. Just a nice sized tower.

Charles HF, yeah, apart fromt this week a cinder landed in the hat and now he's handwriting out 1000 names again :D