• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cool case for cheap

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

scrappydog

There was another recent thread about the Chieftec cases. You might want to check it out.

I recently bought the green aluminum case with the window for $69 (no p/s) and it is awesome! I have the black steel case too -- the aluminum version is about 1/2 to 1/3 the weight. If you haven't used one of these cases before, you are in for a treat. They are huge inside and are very well laid-out. Highly recommended.

BTW, NewEgg was selling the black steel case without a window (with a p/s) for $59. Not sure if the deal is still happening, as they were changing their prices (it seems) daily. This is a super deal. They also sell color-matching keyboard & wireless (non-optical) mouse combos for $20 !!! Another great deal.

scrappydog

villham308 said:
damn cheap american prices!!!!

Been looking for a decent priced tall case for ages, but over here in sunny England i'd have to pay double for a chieftech!

I hate spending money!

Willem.

I hear you. Is the shipping ridiculous to Britain? What about the o/c shops in your country?

If it makes you feel any better, I paid over $100 for my Chieftec case with an Enermax 350W p/s.

BTW, when I visited the UK, I thought it was a little expensive. :(

Gemini1706

in the Ceiftech case from newegg, how is the power supply (TurboLink) performance for overclocking an XP1600+?