• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cool clear blue fans!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ekko

theaase fans are amazing ..i dont know who makes them?
anyone wana play who makes this fan game?
please guess away...
img8380k1k5.jpg

OP
E

Ekko

im not sure lol..btw i hear the noiseblockers are in fact awsome fans!!!!!

xtreeme

Disabled
It looks like Noiseblocker NB-BlackSilentFan XL2 120mmx25mm as one above says here, these fans are not so quiet as advertised nor are they special effective.

You can get any color you wish by buying some types of Gelid or SilenX fans - and paint the impeller yourself since you can take off the impeller. I have done this on SilenX led fans - and white does really look good :)

Last edited:
OP
E

Ekko

lol how funny...i thought it was the xigmatek also but its not ..the blue ones are not out yet

nd4spdbh2

the fans in the OP are not noiseblockers..... NB have 7 blades... OP has 9.

IMO the noiseblockers are WAY to expensive. if you want a black framed with a blue impeller grab

One of these Clear blue LED yate loons.
http://www.jab-tech.com/YATE-LOON-1...B-UV-Blue-Frame-with-4-Blue-leds-pr-3773.html

And one of these normal yates
http://www.jab-tech.com/YATE-LOON-120mm-Case-Fan-D12SL-12-pr-3009.html

And simply swap the fan blade assembly (super easy to do)

I would email jabtech and confirm that the motor diameter is the same size. I know the JT black low speed fans are hit or miss on motor size, it seems like they use a smaller motor now adays, i dont know about the LED low speeds.

xtreeme

Disabled
I have to put in here : sleeved fans do start at a lot lower current than roller/ball bearing fans - but they dont live as long as roller/ball fans
You will need to change them more often - and they are more quiet in their lifecycle (which is half of the bearings - they only cost the half too)

Zerius

Registered
I prefer yates for their silence, arn't most of the top-notch fans sleeve bearings? On a side note I had a cheapo fan that i would keep running by spraying it with wd40 once in a while

OP
E

Ekko

Yes. Like I thought
thease fans are a bit of a puzzle to figure out what they really are
they are not yates nor noiseblockers or Apevia or scythe or xigmatek
you guys are close but not the right answer yet lol