• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cool rez!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JFettig

Hey! I showered! Senior
guys, check this thing out!
bay_res.jpg

http://www.case-mod.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=341

looks cool

I am actually working on bulding my own out of 1/4" plexi. went to TAP Plastics and got some cut according to size. got my dremel attachment to come up with my cuts for tubbing holes, etc.

I'll post some pics soon as I get around to completing this thing :D

yeah, it would look pretty...but thats not my style. I only used my box for filling and bleeding as there was no room in there for my pump.

It needs provisions for LEDs though.

hey have ya'll check the price lately. it's now 24.99. Dtek and case-mod is running a pre-order special.

kevin

I wish they would make one that took up two floppy drive bays. All the rest of mine are full :(

slipknot said:
Nice res. I'm surprised masked even showed the picture. I thought you were a die hard in-line user.
This would still be considered inline (res would be used as a filler) instead of a T line..I dont think you could fit a pump in there ;)

what? i like resevores im running one rite now
im gonna make a guide on how to make the easiest rez ever sometime

crap i should have taken them, its a 4x6x2 project box with barbs, visualize;)

oh, and with a popbottle top for a cap(btw i invented it long time ago;) i used it on my first rez when i first started watercooling

LOL, I wish I would have saw yours when I made my res with the 2 liter bottle cap. It took me forever to think of that. And I don't even get credit......lol

lol then another time i used a apple juice bottle cap, it was like 2inches wide, that one was nice

Back