• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coolbits

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tragic_monkey

Does anybody know how i can extend the Core slider bar beyond 315MHz i know i can be done by some other coolbits registry hack using the simpsons names i just donnt know how.

Also has anybody had a better overclock/performance by updating the bios on the same card (see sig)

ronin1967

1. Open up the Registry Editor(Start/Run/Regedit) and hit F3(Find/Find Next).
2. Type Bart
3. Continue hitting F3 until you see the "Simpson's Page", names like Bart, Homer, Krusty, Marge, and Lisa should appear.
4. Right-click on Bart, choose modify, change the number to reflect the same one that is in Krusty
5. Exit and Restart

OP
T

tragic_monkey

cheers ronin1967

and ThePunkGeek i can use powerstrip to get higher only i dont like it and you have to pay as its only a trial

Matrix78

ronin1967 said:
1. Open up the Registry Editor(Start/Run/Regedit) and hit F3(Find/Find Next).
2. Type Bart
3. Continue hitting F3 until you see the "Simpson's Page", names like Bart, Homer, Krusty, Marge, and Lisa should appear.
4. Right-click on Bart, choose modify, change the number to reflect the same one that is in Krusty
5. Exit and Restart

i have no Krusty key, just homer, lisa, bart, & marge. . . :( ????

OP
T

tragic_monkey

try creating a dword named Krusty with a value of 77c4aac0 thats what mine had, also have you enabled coolbits to begin with

Matrix78

Matrix78 said:

i have no Krusty key, just homer, lisa, bart, & marge. . . :( ????

nevermind had to apply the new clock at start up before the krusty key is made... found that in another thread :) search = good