• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

COOLER MASTER HAF 932 w/ CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The DJ

Registered
I'm probably looking too much into this, but part of my upgrading includes this case and PSU. One thing I noticed is if I mount the PS at the bottom the fans orientation also winds up on the bottom. The case's design provides some room for airflow but I was just wondering if it was of something of concern--you know, suffocating it and all.

Here's two reference links:

case
psu

muddocktor

Retired
It will work just fine in that case. Mount the psu with the fan facing up towards the mobo. Just be careful you don't drop anything into the fan on the psu when you are putting components in the case.

sandyduff

Great Scot! Member
I couldn't mount my PSU on the bottom of my HAF upside down, screw holes were way off... you might be lucky however... i put the wheels on it and it gives about 3 inches clearance... which is plenty... just dont be sitting it on a big fluffy carpet... :D

Pravius

Registered
I have both that case and that power supply. I just got the case last night and put it all together. It has plenty of space. The PSU is elevated and sits on top of a fan grill (fits a 120mm fan drawing air in from the bottom.) Like som others have said with the wheels this is more then enough room... even with the pads imo.

I cant get to photobucket now but I have pics of my new system on my phone I can email if you want to see. Email me toddatyouricsdotcom

Substitute the words for symbols of course.

OP
T

The DJ

Registered
Sounds good! I appreciate the help. If I would've ordered 20-something minutes earlier I probably would've had it today :beer: Long wait till monday..