• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cooler Master Mastercase Maker 5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sydo

Hello all.

Anyone with this case know if you can mount a h100i aka AIO cpu cooler in the top radiator bay with the fans inside the case? Seems like there is some plate between the radiator bay on top so you wouldn't be able to run the tubes through, hope I am wrong as it all depends on this wether i buy it or not. Else i would have to cut a hole in the plate thing to run the AIO tubes through.

I know I could have the rad inisde the case and the fans on top inside the bay, but that is not how i want it.

Blaylock

"That Backfired" Senior Member
I don't own the case, but based off everything I'm seeing online I'm pretty sure it will fit.

OP
S

Sydo

I don't own the case, but based off everything I'm seeing online I'm pretty sure it will fit.

Yeah seems like it some places but at reviews (at least the ones I have seen) there appear to be some... Well not sure, they don't focus so much on the bay accessibility in the reviews :S