• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coolin' mix input

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

brojoh2

Registered
I'm lookin' for input on what I should be using to get/keep my liquid mix benign. I'm runnin' Be Cooing copper radiator and water jacket with Eheim 1046 inline pump. Just got the system online and it's straight Poland Springs water right now.

I don't feel the need to go "extreme exotic" or anything. Just want to keep it clean and cool. I'm runnin' an Abit KT7-RAID so there's no fsb oc anyway. So far all I can get out of a 900mhz AFFA TBird is 1050.

Any input/help is appreciated. Thanx.

Distilled or deionized water with waterwetter (1oz/quart) should be enough since you are using a single metal system. If you are paranoid about corrosion, add 10% antifreeze, but corrosion shouldn't be a problem in your system. Chreers!

Bite me if wrong, But I think heard of someone that actually used Listerine...and said it worked preety good...???

LOL!

That's good! Listerine would probably work just fine, it is >95% water! Plus, it has anti-baterials and some alcohol which will keep the bugs out....

Nice green color too!

Well I've found Crest to be a great "polish" for a hs..........and now Listerine is a good coolant.......anyone found out how to utilize a bar of soap and a bottle of shampoo? We'll have the most hygienic systems in the universe! ROFL

Back