• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cooling for free !!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LPN

just urinate on your mother board and chip when it gets hot.

1.2 Gig Amd, Maxtor 20 gig Hd , Maxtor 20gig ,Hd Western digital 15 gig Hd, Savage III 32 meg video,512meg DDR ram, 20 inch house fan mounted to side for cooling .

Right... For one, it would short out all the parts, and the fact that it's about 100 degrees F wouldn't really help to cool it

it is just a joke we will go to extremes somtimes and if your urine is 100 degrees please check your temp should be 98.6 I am a nurse. Love this hobby

Fluctuations can occur. And just beacuse your temperature isn't 98.6 doesn't necessarily mean anything. 1.4 degrees doesn't equate to life or death

I guess having a fever would raise the temps like running your computer in the summer. :) This is gross why are we talking about it?

Remember the stories about the guys who peed on an electric fence?
Or the guy who worked for the power company and took a leak from the cherry picker while he was working on high voltage transmission lines. As soon as it touched the ground the stream made a connection......

lol!
Pissing on your feet will cure athlete's foot (do it in the shower though) but pissing on your head will not cure dandruff.

rugby (Jul 27, 2001 10:41 a.m.):
why would I pee on my motherboard when I can spill water-wetter and have the same smell?

And for the same effect, you can nuke it for like 5 seconds before spilling/pretend pee/squirt(whatever) it onto your chip....lol :D

LPN (Jul 24, 2001 08:29 p.m.):
it is just a joke we will go to extremes somtimes and if your urine is 100 degrees please check your temp should be 98.6 I am a nurse. Love this hobby

My normal temperature is around 97, and I'm still always hot!

Personally I don't like the timing issue. If you really have to take a leak, you can start prime95, but if you just took a major leak and you need to play a Quake3 clanwar you have a problem....

And the ID of a reservoir under your desk doesn't fit me either :)

Back