• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cooling-masters.com - Aurora Project

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am just getting into phase change cooling and I look at that setup in awe. I can't even begin to comprehend getting it all "just right."

I didnt read the full article, but I think a the end they said those temps were unloaded. The system probably would not work on a cpu.

^ I agree. I would never expect a composite to stand up to the pressure combined with the cold like that. Amazing.

I'm willing to bet though, it would break down after continuous use. :-/

I also noticed that the HX1 threw HX4 are not insulated I wonder how much this effected it?
I doing no what the blue carly cans are used for?
The HXs have to be the right lath with the right size tubing or thy will not give you the heat exchange for your needs if thy are based on simple loads thy maybe not long enough

The setup looked to me like a lot of money thrown at a system that ws built just for show. When I see -160C on a processor, then I will start applauding.

it was a triple evap system, do you know how difficult it is get those to work right? even unloaded those are good temps.
Interesting cpu evap, nice to see what it looks like inside there.

Back