• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooling of my video card?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The Doors said:
I'm interested too :)
coz on my Radeon 7500, I'm still trying to understand who is the manufacturer, no S/N, Code or Brand!, only the Powered by ATI label, there's a BlueOrb clone, but doesn't seems to cool properly, coz the VidCard doesn't wanna OC, but freeze.
I've just lapped the HS and used AS II instead of generic paste without significative results, so I'm thinking to a CrystalOrb, with the copper bottom, even if nicheled, or an extreme solution like the Alpha Pal15U :D

P.S. I've used R3DTweak to OC.

What is your card running at, as far as core /mem go. Retail 7500's like mine run at 290/230 and mine will overclock well. If yours is OEM I am guessing you may be at 270/200 or something like that as there are alot of OEM models available with diff clock speeds.

You may be just running into an issue that yours may not overclock well, but you could try heavier cooling first. I use a crystal Orb and there are better cooling alternatives such as using as PIII heatsink and a delta fan or alpha on it. If you already lapped it and used some ASII you should have been able to overclock a little bit.

Cisco Kid:)

Thanks for your support Cisco ;)
Please refer to this thread, and the Card seems to work at 250/330 but I'm not sure about, which Program do you suggest to check it?

Adriano :)

Back