• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair 780T vs 750D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bob4933

I can get both for roughly the same cost... but is there one that holds merit over the other? Any other full tower case, sub 200$ that I should be looking at as well?

Will house full watercooling loop for gpu/cpu/mobo.

*edit* 780T, excuse me. Can a mod fix that por favor?

Aesthetics aside they're both very capable cases for water cooling. I think the 780T has more rad options and comes with a fan controller, the 750D does not.

Other options sub $200

Phanteks Evolv ATX
Nanoxia Deep silence 6 HPTX is currently listed for $200
The Deep Silence 5 is a great case to. It's even cheaper

The Enthoo Primo is a little over budget but a super case too.

Im looking to get a larger full size atx case; otherwise that phanteks evolv is ticking all the right boxes. Im already rocking the R5, so those cases mentioned would be more of a "lateral move" if that makes sense.

The 780T is just a touch on the "boy racer" side of the fence, but it does look quite spacious and put together in a nice way for water cooling.

Agreed. The Primo would give you a touch more space. A little more cash though.

I like my 750D, but all of those cases are pretty awesome.

For what you're cooling, any will be more than enough. I'd go with the one you like the looks of the best.

Back