• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair h110i fan issue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ikpthegame

So just finished getting everything buttoned up on my Ruben build. Fire it up and only 1 fan spins on my corsair h110i. First it was the rear fan, I switched the connectors around and same thing, just the rear fan. Now just the front fan spins, idk what's going on and I just don't have any experience with aio coolers. Should both the fans be working all the time on this cooler? If so I'll go exchange it at microcenter.

Uninstall then reinstall Corsair Link. That is the first step for just about any Corsair Link issue. If that fails, go to their website and drop back a version and try that.

But wouldn't both fans spin on boot up, it only 1 spinning the entire time, never both.

They both have worked, but only with 1 spinning. I played around with the connectors and same story.

Only the one that is part of the unit. But just talked to corsair and they said to bring it back, sounds like a bad fan controller.

Back