• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Corsair Launches New AMD-Powered VENGEANCE 6100 Series Gaming PCs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Corsair, always trying new and different things, shared some news about two new PCs both powered by AMD Ryzen 3700X CPUs. The new units are housed inside the Corsair 280x chassis and come with either a B450 or X570 based motherboard along with 32GB of RAM and an AMD 5700 XT which should provide more than ample gaming performance at 1080p or 2560 x1440 resolution. Read on to see the details!

Click here to view the article.

Hey, sorry if it's on my end - pictures aren't loading and the link to Corsair's site seems broken.

That being said, I'm a little confused, and may be missing something basic. Both models have the same CPU, CPU cooling, GPU, RAM, PSU, and HDD. But, the 6180 has a B540 motherboard and a smaller SSD running at PCIe Gen 3. Are they truly listed at the same price? If so, seems like like a given to go with the 6182, get the better chipset with PCIe Gen 4 and larger, faster SSD.

Pics and links work for me. Running Chrome(Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (32-bit)).

I agree. I don't know why anyone would buy the 6180.

Hrm...Don't know if it's intentional but the link is routed through Meltwater and my pihole is yelling about it. If I copy and paste the Corsair link directly it works fine.

I would suspect that the smaller ssd is part of the b450 unit and is the equalizer for costs

The motherboard in the pic is an ASRock X570M Pro4 (Minus some logo graphics). The B450 motherboard is likely the B450M Pro4 but the picks on the corsair site for the 6180 incorrectly show an X570M Pro4.

Both the Corsair MP510 and MP600 are NVMe based but the MP600 can utilize the PCIe Gen 4 capabilities of the X570 Chipset.

EDIT: Again the 6182 is the one to get of these two if you're comparing them.

Back