• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Countdown to 2 million points?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Seal

I wouldnt mind that , that countdown to 1 mill has got me all in the mood to do some serious folding now!

c'mon, what do ya say?

working on that one with burining phoenix, hopefully it will be up soon! i think we were gonna do 1.5 million first and then the 2 million!

FOLD ON
NAS

coooooooooool, i love it cos i think it really brings the team togeather instead of constantly competing with one another. It also makes me crunch more!

Unfortunately I'm all out of hardware to give away for the next countdown!!! It is fun though - I didn't even guess in the 1 million doh!!!

1.5 million won't take long. Looks like this should happen some time in February.

Burning Phoenix said:
The second i get the graphic i will upload it.

can anyone edit the graphic from 1 million?

or can they make a new one, the person with the psd for the first one is not available ATM?

FOLD ON
NAS

I am really getting into this! I am just about to complete two more machines dedicated to folding and do not plan on stopping, hehe!! :burn:

I should be up to a few Ghz of crunching power soon enough, and am happy to say that I am contributing to a good cause :D Nice thing is that Folding is CPU based so systems are relativly cheap to build. I think I will need a bigger router soon though

It's a team effort and in the end we will all win! :beer:

Burning Phoenix said:
I'll edit the graphic. I just thought that the original maker would rather do it and not want anyone to touch it.

thank you BP, YGPM

FOLD ON
NAS

Back