• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU Fan + HS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The Coolest

I'm getting a new AMD T-Bird 1.2GHz, and I wanted to know what is the best
Fan + HS set u can buy, but not for a very big price though?

The 40 buck Millenium Glaciator has been a favorite and has been reviewed on overclockers.com. I plan on scoping one out. It looked pretty impressive for the price.

My money is on the SK6 It does out perform the Glaciator,Matter of fact look at heat sink reviews on this site the SK6 was tested against,, water cooling the glaciator and the swiftech 462,,The SK6 was able to run the highest clocked processor at a stable temp,,Second only to the water cooling set up.I have the sk6 with the delta 38cfm fan and my max temp is 45c on a 1.2 at 1.46

Bluesmoke (Jul 30, 2001 06:26 p.m.):
The 40 buck Millenium Glaciator has been a favorite and has been reviewed on overclockers.com. I plan on scoping one out. It looked pretty impressive for the price.

I concour, look at my temps below.

you should also check out the ocz gladiator/goldengate 38. you can get it for $25 and its supposedly as good as the sk6.

I puchased a Ventec CCK-6035D tonight it flys it cool my 700 Duron @ 945 mHz to 41C.

I payed $36.00 retail it looks like the SK-6 but it does not look like the advertised SK-6 for $45.00 + on the net.

David Very happy with IT ^^^

I don't know about the sk6 being the best. I found a lil prob with the test here at overclockers.com. The sk6 had its best fan on it. the swiftech mc462 didn't have it best fan. It had its crappy sayno denki fan on it. i'm willing to bet that the mc462 will beat the sk6 with this fan on it.

Back