• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU-Z not reading vcore?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rainwater

Does anyone have any idea why cpu-z isn't reading my vcore? I have it set to 1.34, I have the Asus z170 Deluxe and the ai suite reads it at 1.344 and it goes up to 1.360 under load. @ 4.6ghz. Stock this board has high spikes in voltage and someone else with the maximus viii hero said he experienced the same thing. High voltage spikes with everything at default. So with a manual oc the voltages stay in check but cpu-z doesn't even read a voltage at all it doesn't recognize my gpu, in the memory section it's reading my memory speed at 1600mhz so 3200mhz dual channel which is where it should be but then in the next section the spd section theres nothing at all same with the graphics section. I already uninstalled it once with revo and removed leftover files and registry edits and reinstalled and it's still where it was it's weird. anyway I'll go back into bios and see if I hit something i shouldnt have and I'll post if something changes. Thank you

ShrimpBrime

~MadHatDeLidder~
LLC while on auto will make the voltage spike while under load. This is normal for maintaining stability. 1.344v to 1.3660v is not a significant jump at all. If you want voltage pinned set LLC to the 2nd to highest setting manually (ultra high).