• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

creating a cycling launch bar...kinda like a macs...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

attack

I want a small launch bar which I can mount on my second monitor which cycles like the macs bottom thing does...only I'd like it a tad smaller as well as smaller icons.....anyone know of a program or someway of doing this?

That is EXACTLY what I was looking for....very sweet!

Man...bah screw it, i'll pay 20 bucks so i can put it on my other monitors...this program is cool!

Thanks a lot man!

let us know how it works, and also if it take ups much system resource. I have always wanted something like that, but am not a fan of resource hogs.

takes up 2% cpu power for me, but I have it constantly updating weather, time, memory available, and network traffic.
6MB of RAM....the only thing I dislike is when you put your mouse over the icons and drag it back and forth it really eats CPU cycles....but as soon as you stop it does so I guess it's not a big deal. You can disable the thing which expands the selected icon (makes it bigger and shows it's highlighted and that reduces the CPU cycles a lot

Back