• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CS Teleport - not a cheat?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

n2

man, for one thing, thats an admin command

2nd thing, it's BS

3rd thing, i doubt anyone would wanna show a n00b some crappy stunt like that... nobody here tries to RUIN games.

and if you do learn, i hope you land smack dab in front of a firing Colt cuz it'll serve you proper.

Wa11y

Senior Thread Hijacker
Actually, it is an admin command, like n2 said. First, you need a full instal of Half-Life, and a full install of Counter-Strike. Then you need to install the admin mod. Then you need to learn the commands.

It's fun when a few people are screwing around on a server, and playing with things like that. Straight up John Woo style. Turn the gravity down, and buy the Twin .40s. Jump around like you're Marky Mark in "The Big Hit." Good times!

oc jason

ya its in console

admin_teleport name xx xx xx

liek if the player was greg adn i wanted to put him in CT spawn at de_dust itd be like this

admin_teleport greg 99 99 99

sixth_element

Registered
!!tio!! said:
I have heard that you can teleport in a map by pressing some keys.... My friend say is a bug in CS! Can anyone teach me how to do it?

No there is a bug. You can teleport in the map but you can't do anything but get killed. Also you do not have the opportunity to go and move where you want since you actually do not pick a team or a costume. I can't fully remember what keys to press, but here's a start.

First you enter a server where more than one team change is allowed. After entering, do not pick a team. Then press "I" then the key for the map info. If this does not work, sorry. I can't fully remember since i have not tried it for a while. If you want, you can search for info on teleport bugs in cs.

CSaddict

It ****es me off to see more and more people trying to cheat and ruin the game. I play tactical ops now some of the time cause no one cheats.

sixth_element

Registered
CSaddict said:
It ****es me off to see more and more people trying to cheat and ruin the game. I play tactical ops now some of the time cause no one cheats.

Yes yes i too dislike cheaters. This is purely a bug in the game that lets you see the map from the camera views, but instead of being a ghost, you are a person. But there's one catch w/ this. You cannot shoot or kill anyone since you didn't even pick a team or costume. You just sit there (where the camera stays idle) and wait for someone to kill you or wait for the camera angle to change. And to stop cheaters, I play mostly on Cheating-Death servers. Cheating Death is the best program to use against cheats. Hey it actually caused OGC to not be updated and released to the public anymore until 1.4. Let's just hope Steam works its magic

CSaddict

LOL in that case I can see your curiousity in that. Have fun, sorry I got so steamed, I just can't stand cheaters. It ruins the game.