• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cs ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Homer

okay, i just started getting back to CS and when i check to see what my fps is it only show 20fps and doesnt move at all. its like locked or something, but i dont get any glitchs or pauses. it plays smoothly :) i have my card (see sig) clocked at 300/600.

also my brother got banned from a server he plays on and they wont let him back in. they say he was cheating but wasnt. so he emailed the admin and he said just format and give him his new wonid and he'll let him back in. whats the wonid?

baqai

WonID is your ID with offiial Sierra servers i think

No that display is wrong i think so there is this config file in which you can set the max fps being displayed but by default its locked at 99

From console there is the command of showfps or something which you can use to show your current fps which i am definately sure with your system would be more than 20fps

I don't have CS installed right now but will check it out for you, on my rig at 1024x768 i was getting 80+fps easily

OP
Homer

Homer

i did net_graph 3 and fps_max 100 and it was still showing 20fps and it doesnt move while im running around the map. hmmm....

Oni

Oni-ni-Kanab;, Ninja Hippo eater Moderator
Homer said:
i did net_graph 3 and fps_max 100 and it was still showing 20fps and it doesnt move while im running around the map. hmmm....

Well, if it plays well, why do you need to see how fast your frames are going? If it's butter-smooth, why does it matter?

As for your brother, that admin is just trying to have some fun. Your wonid is unique. Based on your CD Key and cannot be changed. Tell him to find another server, there's plenty to go around :)

OP
Homer

Homer

well yeah it doesnt both me at all what my fps is cuz i know its should be good. when i put my card in my brothers system the fps stayed at 99 and didnt move. oh well.....

as for the wonid isnt it, if u change ur cd-key it changes too?