• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Custom Pin cable sleeving diagram? Kind of lost

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Juan71287

HI all. So I am working towards a new project and I want to get into custom cable sleeving. I looked a some videos and I ma ready.... but the issue I am having is that on one of the videos they mentioned something about a diagram. After seeing their picture it didn't make sense because if I have the connector I need on both sides 1 will go to 1 and 2 will go to 2 and 5 to 5 and so on. On this diagram 5 was going to 1 and 4 + 8 was going to 8. I got a bit confused. Can someone help me and dumb this down a bit?

Thanks.

Capture.jpg

ATMINSIDE

Sim Racing Aficionado Co-Owner
The pinout varies based on what PSU you're using, on the PSU side.

caddi daddi

Godzilla to ant hills
do us all a favor, keep yours wired as it is, some guy on youtube ain't going to replace your stuff, one at a time will be fine and trust me, we won't laugh at you about it, just ask us how aour first attemts at things turned out.

my motto is, really sucking at something is the first step toward being good at something.