• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cutting Back

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

belorsch

Folding Monk
Bills have been getting tight so I'm powering down the dual pentium pro 200. The power it takes to keep this workstation up is really not worth its low wu output right now. The only thing its doing is folding. The refurb biostar allinone board I purchased from newegg seems to be working fine and with a 933 p3 more than makes up for the missing Ppro's. Still keeping a look out for a refurb allinone board for a amd cpu I have sitting around. Keep Folding the good Fold. <------ Doesn't quite have the right ring:p

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
sorry to hear abuot the cutback belorsch, but i can certainly understand where you are coming from with the bills, that is why i had to move most of my machines to work.

Good luck finding a board for the chip, if i see any deals i will drop you a note!

thanks for folding, we surely appreciate you and your effort!!

FOLD ON
NAS