• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Danger Den Arrrrggggghhhh!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cyber mouse45

Cyber Cheesiest Senior
I juts got my order from Danger Den about an hour ago, but it’s all wrong. :mad: I originally ordered all of it for 3/8” but I changed my mind within a few hours of ordering it. So I emailed D/D and asked them if I could change it. The guy who replied was very nice (I forgot what his name was, but I still got the email) and said it would be no problem, and that he would take care of it. So I said to change everything to ½” and add 7’ of ½” silicone hose. I got an email back saying that he had made a note on the order regarding the change. Well, something went wrong cuz this is what I ordered: maze2-1 ½”, heater core ½” Eheim 1250, 10 hose clamps and T-fitting ½” and ½ hose, and this is what I got: maze2-1 3/8”, heater core 3/8”, Eheim 1250, 10 hose clamps (looks like 3/8” but I can’t tell) no T-fitting and no hose!! The only thing they got right was the pump. What the heck? :confused: I’m not really sure what to do now. I guess I’ll email them and tell them what happened, and see if they can send me the right stuff. Or do you think I should stay with the 3/8”. Man, and I was hopping to get this thing running this week!! :mad: Oh, one more thing, should I have one, or two fans on my heater core?

Ummm, should this go in gripes and moans??? :eh?:

Gripes and moans is probably right...or maybe vendor disscussion.

Danger Den is a good company, you can contact them and see what they say. You probably will not like this, but I think they have done exactly what they should have. They honored the original order and even tried to change it. Obviously, they failed the attempt to change the order. That could be seen as a tribute to the effeciency of their order process. I suspect they will offer to exchange it, but you will have to pay for shipping. Unfortuanatly, that would be the price of changing your mind.

Hmmmm, I might just stick with the 3/8" now that I have it. I'll have to think about it.

Problem solved!! :D I don’t know why I didn’t think of this sooner. All I need to do is go to Lowe’s and get some ½” connectors and switch them with the 3/8” ones. Duhh :p It’ll be a piece of cake!! Oh I’m so happy. :)

Ok mods, you can delete this thread. It’s cool now. :cool:

Back