• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Danger Den Maze 3!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Haddy

Registered
sure glad i didnt go ahead and buy a maze 2...hopefully ill be one of the first people to get a maze 3!:D

Sonny

Senior TIFOSI
What were the mounting issues with the Maze2?

Pic for everyone who don't want to click on the link;

Maze3prototype.gif

JoeCrappa

I thought it was over for DangerDen when the new Swiftech block came out. Now the Gemini blocks...i surely thought they were screwed. Now this...I'm excited, if it goes well...i'll have to get one!

Haddy

Registered
JoeCrappa said:
I thought it was over for DangerDen when the new Swiftech block came out. Now the Gemini blocks...i surely thought they were screwed. Now this...I'm excited, if it goes well...i'll have to get one!
lol thats funny....

No, I showered
I hear that Danny over at DTek has some interesting new stuff right around the corner too. Looks to be really interesting. Wish I could tell you more, but that teaser will have to do for now. I promise pics when I can though, as soon as he gets some patent action going on it.

All in all, looks like we've got an excellent new generation of water blocks coming out all around. Tis a good time indeed to be water cooling.

Iron Hawk

Yeah that looks nice. I guess i have it narrowd down to two blocks now; Maze3 or Gemini Spiral.

I hope this one will perform well!!

plague

I kinda wish it would use all 6 socket lugs for mounting, as the new motherboards might not have the holes... but it does look pretty cool.

Yodums

plague said:
I kinda wish it would use all 6 socket lugs for mounting, as the new motherboards might not have the holes... but it does look pretty cool.

It probably was made before they got that news, I'm pretty sure the next version will use the 6 Lugs.

cyber mouse45

Cyber Cheesiest Senior
Noooooo!! This sucks!! I just got a Maze2-1 about two weeks ago and I thought is was so cool. It’s not even mounted yet, and it’s all ready outdated!! :mad: Now it just looks like a hunk of copper. Grrrrrr I want a Maze3. I can't help it. It's soooo beautiful. Does anyone want my brand new lapped and ready to go Maze2-1???

cyber mouse45

Cyber Cheesiest Senior
Hoot said:
I have requested one for review. We'll see if they can accommodate us.

Hoot

Hoot, you got any idea when you might get one?? I’m seriously thinking about buying one.

Hoot

Inactive Moderator
I'm not holding my breath while I wait. I'm sure they have their hands full with inquiries and beggers like me. I'm just going to take a wait and see on it.

Hoot

f155mph

cyber mouse45 said:
Noooooo!! This sucks!! I just got a Maze2-1 about two weeks ago and I thought is was so cool. It’s not even mounted yet, and it’s all ready outdated!! :mad: Now it just looks like a hunk of copper. Grrrrrr I want a Maze3. I can't help it. It's soooo beautiful. Does anyone want my brand new lapped and ready to go Maze2-1???

How much???

Ocelaris

looks are great if you don't have to worry about condensation... but cool anywhere below ambient, and good looks just don't matter, I hope they still offer the full copper block heatsinks, the whole plastic part bothers me, why have a good looking heatsink when you could just have more heat conducting ugly copper :) hehehe.... my block is covered with foam anyways :) but that would be super sweet if you could put like glow stick fluid in your cooling system, and a black light, and damn, next computer I'm gonna get will be non functioning, but look super cool with a disco ball and little munchkins which dance on my hard drives and .... :) Form vs. Functionality strikes again :) Bill