• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Danger Den's MAZE2 Water Cooling Kit...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tacoman667

I just purchased this kit, the $175 one and need a good water pump for it. This is the first time I will have ever used a water kooling system in my computer and would really like some help picking out a good pump. Thanks for all the suggestions in advance.

I use the Eheim 1250. And it works well with my D.D. system. It is 317US GPM with 6'-7' water head(W.C)

I second the Eheim pumps. I have 3 of them, 2 1048's 160gph and a hobby pump 600gph. Very good pumps and high quality.

I use a Danner 700 or Nursery Pro 650. They are the same pump. The Cube and Maze 2 can take all the flow this pump can deliver.

Tacoman667 (May 07, 2001 03:32 p.m.):
I just purchased this kit, the $175 one and need a good water pump for it. This is the first time I will have ever used a water kooling system in my computer and would really like some help picking out a good pump. Thanks for all the suggestions in advance.

Repost when you get it working, I'd be interested in how it worked out for you. I was also looking at this kit. Good Luck

Eheim's, Danners, and Magdrives seem to be the favorites, although the highest praises usually go to the Eheim pumps. And dont worry about that block not being able to take the pressure, they are rated at over 1000psi!

Thanks everyone. I went ahead and ordered a Eheim 1250 hobby pump. It will do 315gph. It will come in tomorrow and hopefully the DangerDen kit comes in by Friday. I will repost when I get it set up. Thanks again for all the good suggestions!

Back