• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Danger!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kendan

Senior Punk
Signatures about to be deleted. Check out the new rules.

I just wanted to let all the folders know because I was reading thru some threads and noticed that so many are over the new limit. I fixed mine and if I calculated correctly I am under the 10 point rule. Fold on!!!!!

NedClocker

I never understood why any one wanted to list their systems in such detail anyway. Who cares? Who reads that crap, anyway? I've got a lot of cool stuff, too. But, damn, no one wants to read about it every time you post.

Just my $0.02. If you disagree, I understand. Yeah, yeah, I know. You spent a whole lot of money, and time, and it means a whole lot to you.

Rezman5

Hey nedclocker, I think people do it so when they have a problem and ask questions, they dont have to write out their whole system so that people can help them. also, they want to show off their overclock and give people an idea of how they did it and with what parts. Well...those are the reasons that I did it at least :D

Jeniva

Sigs are NOT gonna be deleted....if you follow the rules...lol...I had all 3 of my systems listed..and it was well over the limit...oh well....can only have one now..so its there..

belorsch

Folding Monk
Hmm

I changed mine a bit. I think I'm near the limit.

Edit: Took out the blank lines. Now I should be in there.

]-[itman

Thanks for the heads up Kenden. I think mine will fit within the rules:) I hope so because i have 2 plugs for folding in there;)

OP
Kendan

Kendan

Senior Punk
be sure to look at the rules again. They have changed. Now we have to use 1 size tag for the whole thing or it still counts as 1 point even if the size is one. Confused yet? Check it out for yourself.

Mr B

Senior Admin Emeritus
I've shrunk mine down to one line for a few weeks now...but had to "splurge" to three tonight. finally got the 8KHA+/1.0T-Bird running and Folding! :p

New "sig".... :D

OP
Kendan

Kendan

Senior Punk
Mr B said:
I've shrunk mine down to one line for a few weeks now...but had to "splurge" to three tonight. finally got the 8KHA+/1.0T-Bird running and Folding! :p

New "sig".... :D

Nice:D I just overclocked my duron 1.1 on the K7S5A it is now at 1232:burn: I might try to get it further in a couple of days:D