• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Day Of Defeat

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eab

I don't think he was picking on your first post... I think he likes the game too and was complamenting on your choice of games.

Welcome to the forms!

P.S. before the sig Nazi gets to you you might want to take the link out of your sig. Only sionr, admins and mods can have links to sites other than, oc folding team, seti team, heatware, and one other thing forgot what it was.

whooping_a_panda

Mr Slave Senior
DoD is awsome, my screen name is over to the left if youd care to look. What servers do you usually play on?

and btw

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!

OP
O

oneilonline

I actually thought Half Life was OK. But when I got the DOD Modification, it hooked me ever since! I can't get enough either! I hope they continue to update it, and keep it open to the public...

I'm actually looking for a clan.

I have a few servers here at home, all power houses, and am thinking of switching one to a dedicated DOD Server...and starting my own clan! But have no idea how to start up a clan!?! Also, how do you get the server listed, at least I think it has to be...Anyways...

I'm off to play!

silversinkbam

SSS's soldier of one
65.125.82.11:27015

that my clans server usually pretty busy.

is has the cal configs always on and almost always an admin on. as well as good players.

hope to see you all stop by.

as far as getting a server listed all you do is start the server and it automatically lists the server name on the won server lists.

and as far as a clan starting one isnt that hard

just think of a name then think of the tag then start asking good players if they are in a clan and if they arent then ask if they wanna join yours.

get a web site and forum so you can communicate and all should be going from there.

pm me for questions i am the leader of my clan so i know

whooping_a_panda

Mr Slave Senior
if you do set up a clan id be glad to help out with it, im in a cs clan (the oc.com cs clan) and my prioritys will lay with that as i helped set it up and im a mod over at their forums, but i dont think theres rules against being in a clan for another game... lol, pm me or email me if you wanna take me up on it

[email protected]

edit: ive also got free webspace from the arizona state university no adds and a crap load of space i could make and put up a webpage if youd like, that stays as long as im a student there (its my freshmen year this year)

i also have a small amount of experience with phpBB wich is a nice free forum software, what i dont know i have a few buddys that could help me out with it.

we should get this rollin, could be the oc.com DoD clan hehe

whooping_a_panda

Mr Slave Senior
someone asked what dod was up above

its not really like counter strike, it has more in common with TFC, it is a lot more team oriented and based on classes.

its set in WWII and is a pretty nice mod if you ask me :D