• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DDR Boosters @ FrozenCPU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rhino56

i got one in my basket but it wont let me check out. keeps saying a error
Method: UPS Ground - Your basket weighs 0 lbs
(A valid shipping method is required, please select a method.)
so i try every other method and it just keeps bringing me back to the same thing. :temper:

ivanchu02

Registered
rhino56 said:
i got one in my basket but it wont let me check out. keeps saying a error
Method: UPS Ground - Your basket weighs 0 lbs
(A valid shipping method is required, please select a method.)
so i try every other method and it just keeps bringing me back to the same thing. :temper:

it looks like the problem has been fixed

Reefa_Madness

DRAM Guru Senior
Its listed, but not in stock at eXcaliberPC. The list price of $49, plus $5 shipping at excaliber is cheaper than the list price alone at FrozenCPU, but I guess when you're the first to have it, you get to set the price.

deathstar13

FSB FRIEK
says in stock here but they just raised the price $10!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now thats just wrong :) american,but wrong!

Attachments

• ocz b.jpg
    ocz b.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 447

krag

Classifieds Moderator
I swooped one from frozencpu last night! :cool: And they are all out now, man they went fast.

I still haven't gotten a "shipped" e-mail, although I did get one this morning that said my package was being processed.

Reefa_Madness

DRAM Guru Senior
deathstar13 said:
says in stock here but they just raised the price $10!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now thats just wrong :) american,but wrong!

That's wild, I swear I followed your link to the page, and it was at $49 and not in stock, I posted and then I clicked on the link in your quote and again, the $49 not in stock page.

Sure enough, now it is in stock and $59, which happens to be the price that FrozenCPU had it for. I can only guess that I must have caught them right when they were changing their page over to the new price.