I need to upgrade my ram and was unlucky because I had no money to buy it before the price spike. I do now but am confused on what to get since the prices are so high. I see I have two options, buy 256MB of PC133 or buy 256MB of DDR 2100 and buy a new motherboard as soon as I get enough money later. I want to get the ram before the prices go up again. So my question, is the extra performance from the DDR worth the wait? I am suffering now with 128MB PC100 and I feel if I go with the sdram my computer will be outdated in a few months if it isnt already. I would buy it from Crucial or Mushkin.