• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[DEAD DEAL]150 gig raptor 140 dollars

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nd4spdbh2

Eh, I just RMA the suckers until I get a working one lol. When newegg sells them, dont they test them first though?

lol thats like asking if frys tests their stuff when the put it back on shelfs... one time i bought a link depot fan that didnt work, returned it and told the lady it did not work, on the return sticker that she put on the package of the fan it said in caps... DOES NOT WORK. i go back a week later and there is my fan on the rack with a big sticker that says DOES NOT WORK.

i guess if you wanted to go through the process of RMAing the thing if the warrenty is intact (which i would assume that it would be) than go for it, but really if your going to buy a raptor get a new one for 35 bucks more.

hung

Eh, I just RMA the suckers until I get a working one lol. When newegg sells them, dont they test them first though?

Technically, a large company like Newegg won't have the time to test things. Considering how many RMA's they must get. So IMO, "open box" means you're on your own.