• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Deal on a small ATX case or mATX board?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

poluga

I want a snug fit under my desk, but I can't find a good ATX case. I think something less than 16" in hieght. I have to go measure the size to get an exact hieght. I do have a mATX case, but can't find a cheap deal on the board. It's a Compaq case with the SIS board. I guess I'm just use to those newegg refurb prices. Weren't those Biostar nforce2 mATX boards at newegg $50 a while back? Thanks for the help.

OP
poluga

poluga

No window, but something around 15 inches. Everything else is not important. I guess that's about 1 inch smaller than normal. The mATX case I have is around 14 inches. I do want a nice aluminum case, but the ones I saw were around 16 inches.

OP
poluga

poluga

Yes this was the board I was thinking of. I think I will get this board. I like my asus, but it doesn't look like I will find a case that's 15 inches.