• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Delta 50cfm on a Thermalright Sk-6

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

12am

I just perchased a Delta 50cfm fan to sit attop my thermalright sk6 and what I'm wondering is how much more of a temp reduction can I expect over the 38cfm delta fan??

TimDgsr

I've been running the delta 50 for a few months now, and I never leave my computer on when I'm not using it anymore. Sometimes I even find myself on my old 600mhz if I'm not gaming, and I haven't watched a dvd in my room since the delta 50 either.

all I can say is thank god next week my ax-7 will be here.

Gilgamesh

The sound of the 38cfm is already unbearable how many rpms is running 9k? Whoaaa!!!! better get some adapter for a 80mn i have a sunon 50cfm with almost no noise i don't even notice it.

Emericana

man i dont know how you guys take it.... i had a alienware before i built my own pc... i thought the noise on that was what loud was considered so when i built my pc i picked a delta 50.... needless to say when i first powered on, i jumped to the ground because i thought we were being bombed (this was a few weeks after september 11 hehe)....

no i have a alpha w/ a sunon 50 and i still think it is loud... i really dont know how you guys take it... i am getting some noise cancelling foam so i can actually sleep with my pc in my room.