• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Delta Fan FFB0612SHE 60x60x38mm 45cfm anyone tried this yet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Isn't that the screamer everyone talks about? With the thicker housing and static de-spiralling vanes, it should be a good worker. I have one of the 80mm units and though loud, it really puts out.

Hoot

Hoot (May 24, 2001 11:35 a.m.):
Isn't that the screamer everyone talks about? With the thicker housing and static de-spiralling vanes, it should be a good worker. I have one of the 80mm units and though loud, it really puts out.

Hoot

OMG if thats the sceamer then whats the 8000 rpm 50cfm going to sound like !!! :-D

Let's see...I love it...but I'll be out even more DIMM slots than I am w/ the CAK38 w/ Delta 30cfm unit currently. Ugh! I want one!

the EHE models at the bottom are scary...8000 rpm producing 50 CFM in a 60mm fan...yikes...interstingly the 6000 rpm fan produces almost as much as the notorious black label which runs around 7000, its DBA rating is barely 1 lower but being a slower rotation speed and thicker fan it may be a much less annoying noise
the 120x120x38 190 cfm fan looks a bit wild too...lol...anyone know a full line distributor for delta fans? id like to try a few of these babies

Back