• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Deus Ex 2 I.W. graphical anomolies?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

krag

Classifieds Moderator
Is anyone else playing this game and have noticed the "little light & dark squares" that apear during game play? I thought at first it was my vid card OC so I set my core & mem back to default, but it didn't do any good they were still there. I even ran COD for awhile and it played crisp & clear. So I know its not an oc problem. I suspect it might be a ATI driver issue....right now I'm on the CAT 3.9s. Any body else see this on thier setup?

yeah its just deus ex 2 the graphics engine is horrible, lots of people are having that problem. Try chanign your brightness and contras settings as that has fixed it for some (or so they say)

Man that really sucks! I just spent $53 for "craptacular" graphics! I just installed the new patch too...and....it didnt' help the "anomolies".

yeah dx2 was trash but i know how you feel, i pre ordered it and even after the demo i still didnt have the guts to cancle and get my money back. horrible huh

Back