• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DHL shipping any good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NiTrO bOiE

I was watching tv and the commcercial for it came up. I thought it was a fedex commercial at first (there was a FedEx truck and a brown truck although UPS wasn't written on it). Looks like there's another alternative. Is DHL any good? Do they play soccer with packages?

NiTrO bOiE said:
I was watching tv and the commcercial for it came up. I thought it was a fedex commercial at first (there was a FedEx truck and a brown truck although UPS wasn't written on it). Looks like there's another alternative. Is DHL any good? Do they play soccer with packages?

They bought Airbourne express end of last year... I use them for international packages and freight and there service is great, never have to pay any duty or anything... However if there general service in the continental USA is anything like Airbourne express I would stay away !

just got a package from them today via next day air from garmin came. GREAT service, box was in perfect condition, unlike ups :)

i ordered a sub from etronics and it was shipped via dhl. the 50 pound box was spotless and arrived earlier than expected. :)

Just got a box from DHL on time and in great shape. I see the DHL truck cruising about every afternoon. Buisness must be good.

I think they are the worse. I live in a 6 unit with 2 other 6 units on a privet drive, and they just left it on the main door step in front of the building even though it was marked with my door number. If I hadn't been on the way to through the trash I would have missed it all together.

I have to agree, at work, we get packages from every carrier known to man. And DHL seems to be the best as far as package care goes.

I personally don't like them. Unless they have recently changed they leave packages on the doorstep no matter what. This is a big issue with me because of where I live so it turns me off.

Back