• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Did Bungie reset the stats?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stavros

I went on bungie.com to check the stats and it says I haven't played anygames which is crap because that whouldn't be the case if I'm a level 21. I'm not that worried about it, just confused.

It is doing the same to me. Doesn't show any of my clan ranks either. They never said they were resetting the stats so maybe it is just a computer problem.

I heard (it is a rumor and may have nothing to do with the resetting of the stats) that they're going to be ranking all the "Training" stuff on Halo2 on Live. Don't quote me, though. It isn't confirmed.

There's so many rumors about Halo 2 its ridiculous. Don't listen to anything you hear unless you see it on Bungie's front page. Stats aren't being reset. It's just a bug that happens a lot because Bungie has to pull the stats off xbox live. I've seen it happen quite often. And if you actually go online, you'll still have your ranks.

Back