• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Did I just.... ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DDR-PIII

Disabled
Ok, I was here, being tired and stuff, like always... So I was thinking & looking @ my seti icon...and my mapped drive... Anyways this is what i did... I went into the proerties of my seti icon, I changed the loctation of .exe from my local driver here"C:" to my mapped drive "B" then I clicked apply, then ok. So I open up seti and it was working on the remote WU @ the same time as the other computer, weird heh. If you guys want I can post some sreen shots if you'd like.. I dunno why, but if you want :)

kaillum

have you got more than one unit cached on the 'remote' pc?

if so then its more than likely that the 2nd Driver started crunching a new WU, so all you've done is got your 'remote' pc to act as a big floppy drive.. dont think you'll get a reduced WU time because of it...

OP
DDR-PIII

DDR-PIII

Disabled
it isnt... its @ the same % as the remote one and same name and all

OP
DDR-PIII

DDR-PIII

Disabled
ok im just getting read to have a lil LAN party type thing here so I'll do it after that :)