• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dirt cheap corsair pc3200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zabomb4163

eh? did i accidently copy the link wrong? i just got linked to the site that everyone uses as the standard price for everything.

new to computers i take it?

OP
gouda96

gouda96

eh? did i accidently copy the link wrong? i just got linked to the site that everyone uses as the standard price for everything. new to computers i take it?

hmm... not sure but i think i was the one that copied the link, not you... it is correct, and you are either blind, or too lazy to read or open your eyes. That is newegg, a consistently cheap site, but not what people use for standard prices, that is pricewatch.com, ever heard of it? I guess you are the one who is new to computers.

wow you are one lazy ... anyway if you had taken 2 seconds you would have seen that the third product listed on the front page is the newly priced cheap corsair memory.

here is a link for my idiotic friend.

Next time when you feel like being lazy, stop yourself from speaking, to avoid being a jackass!

zabomb4163

gouda96 - check this forums policies on rude behavior and edit your post accordingly. The reason i made my comment was because you linked a site that everyone on this website frequents several times an hour. You made the fundamental equivalent of yelling at drivers on a road "YOU KNOW RED MEANS STOP" . Yes, we know newegg is well priced and reliable. Thats why we use newegg as the standard. If a part we desire cost more than newegg then it is a BAD DEAL. if it cost less than newegg then it is a GOOD DEAL. do you understand this logic yet? If you don't gauge prices by newegg, what retailer DO you use? i personally would prefer to gauge prices by the largest retailer of computer parts online.

y23kc

Registered
Newegg rotates what they show on the front page. You can refresh a couple of times and the front page will change. Newegg and Googlegear both have the best (and usually the same) pricing on corsair ram.

moz_21

I know that feeling. I paid $200-something when I bought my ram and its only XMS 3000 :mad: Oh well, what can you do? :rolleyes: