• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Display problem...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

o0OBruceLeeO0o

My monitor (Proview ps909s) is looking odd at certain resolutions. The top corners are about 1/8 inch in than the corners at the bottom, making it curve towards the upper half. It is not a very serious problem, but its very annoying :). My video card is a MSI Ti4200 128mb. If anyone knows a fix for this please tell me. Thanks

DaddyB

If you use those buttons on the front of your monitor it should have settings for that kind of stuff, mine has a setting called "trapezoid" that I think should fix that problem.. You might also try the"corner correct" setting if you have one.

palee72

DaddyB said:
If you use those buttons on the front of your monitor it should have settings for that kind of stuff, mine has a setting called "trapezoid" that I think should fix that problem.. You might also try the"corner correct" setting if you have one.

also look for a setting called pin cousion (sp)

Maximouse

o0OBruceLeeO0o said:
My monitor (Proview ps909s) is looking odd at certain resolutions. The top corners are about 1/8 inch in than the corners at the bottom, making it curve towards the upper half. It is not a very serious problem, but its very annoying :). My video card is a MSI Ti4200 128mb. If anyone knows a fix for this please tell me. Thanks

Check your manual.

It says you have 4 key OSD (On Screen Display) adjustment.
And heres what you can adjust:

OSD Function ·
. Contrast/Brightness
· H-Pos, V-Pos, H-Size, V-Size
· Pincushion
· Rotation
· Trapezoid
· Parallel
· Unbalance
· OSD Location
· Display Frequency
· Color/Color Temperature – Yes/2

Keep in mind that each resolution will have to be adjusted seperate and you can set it back to the original setting by pressing the reset button.