• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DL'ed the Omega 25.04 drivers and now cannot access D3D?!?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TUK101

I dont get it. I dled this driver for my Radeon 9500 and now that it is installed I cannot play any games, windows is slow as heck and this sucks. Last night I spend 6 hours just figuring out what the problem is and getting everything uninstalled and running in a windows certified driver, but with that I am only running this card on 4 pipelines and I want to be running with the hack. Whats up? Is there a trick to using this driver? Before I was running on the 24.78 driver with no problems and with a successful mod, but trying to go back to that driver caused windows to not want to boot up all the way until I removed the 9500 and booted on another video card. The rest of my system is in my sig.

OK, I have got the driver working now, after spending another couple of hours fiddling with it. It seems that there was part of the old 24.78 driver left and it was causing problems for some reason or another. Now to see if I can OC any higher than I had before.

Back